PLACENTA FACIAL SERUMPLACENTA FACIAL SERUM
Serums are essential in a daily skin care routine. They contain fewer lubricating and thickening agents, like nut or seed oils, which can sometimes leave the skin feeling clogged up and greasy. Facial serums spread a long way; one pump is enough to nourish the whole face.
Facial Serums are made of very small molecules, therefore the skin absorbs them much faster and deeper than ordinary moisturiser. Active ingredients in serums penetrate the skin faster and more effectively.
Bio-Proteinol is the main active ingredient in the Placenta serum, originated from Cows. It has been used for years in special treatments for skin and hair. Bio-Proteinol is a biological extract from bovine placenta selected between the third and fourth month of gestation and controlled by licensed veterinarians. Hormone and estrogens free.
- Stimulates the oxygen consumption of epithelial cells, this stimulates the cell’s metabolic process.
- Excellent tissular and cellular moisturiser, this restores the ionic equilibrium.
- It is a natural emulsifier, a bio-detergent for fats and oils, this being a natural non-irritant cleansing agent.
- Complete agent for skin nutrition and hydration.
- Sterile biological vehicle, this induces the penetration of other active ingredients
Aqua (Water), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Allantoin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Placental Protein, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbic Acid