Professional Derma Roller
Professional Derma Roller - Benefits
Derma Active Roller is excellent & proven home-solution for diminishing signs of ageing (wrinkles, fine lines) on face & body.
- Reduces and softens acne and surgical scars.
- Diminishes appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and large pores.
- Smoothes uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), and heavy pitted skin.
- Can stimulate hair to keep its thickness when used on head and helps with thinning and balding hair areas.
- Simulates elastin and collagen production, resulting in thicker skin, smoother wrinkles and the diminishment of scars of all types.
- Derma Active Rollers proved to be cost-effective compared to conventional treatments
- Derma Active Skin Roller can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times
- The treatment is almost free of pain.
- There are no known negative side-effects.
- You can use it at home, or whenever you wish.
The Cougar Derma Active Roller is an incredible way to naturally increase the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. It works on stretch marks, wrinkles, scars and uneven, pitted skin. The titanium needles stimulate collagen release so you can help your skin renew itself and repair to a cosmetic level. The Cougar Derma Active Roller uniquely has interchangeable heads, making it easier and cheaper for you to treat both your face and body.
The professional Derma Active Roller by Cougar is the only one of its kind that has a removable head, so you can change the needle size for the different benefits required for parts of the body which need the longer needles, instead of having to purchase different size rollers which can become expensive.
Each Cougar Active Roller has 540 fine titanium needles and comes with a standard length needle size 0.3mm head which is good for home and professional use. The different size heads are available and are sold separately, they come in sizes 0.5mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm.
Please be aware we only recommend that you use 0.30mm or 0.50mm for Home Use
0.75mm - 1.00mm - For Clinical use
1.50mm - 3.00mm - For Professional use