Professional Derma Roller
Professional Derma Roller - Benefits
· Derma Active Roller is excellent and proven home-solution for diminishing signs of aging (wrinkles, fine lines) on face and body.
· Reduces and softens acne or surgical scars.
· Diminishes appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, large pores.
· Smooths uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), and heavy pitted skin.
· Helps reverse effects of sun damage.
· Can stimulate hair to keep its thickness when used on head and helps with thinning and balding hair areas.
· Simulates elastin and collagen production, resulting in thicker skin, smoother wrinkles and scars of all types.
· Shown in clinical studies to be effective as ablative treatments (laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, chemical peel) and non-ablative treatments (IPL, Fraxel, and CO2 laser).
· Derma Active Rollers are cost-effective compared to conventional treatments, and in some cases is less than 10% of the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
· Derma Active Skin Roller can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times, according to South Korea, Europe, and U.S. clinically-conducted studies.
· The treatment is almost free of pain.
· There are no known negative side-effects.
· You can use it at home, or whenever you wish.
· Easy to Use- Apply your cosmetic on the skin – and roll it in.
· A precision instrument that will last for hundreds of treatments.
· The process stimulates physiological responses.
· There is no damage to the skin.
· It can be used on thin skin, and on all areas of the face, neck and body.
· Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance.
· Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation.
· Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure.
· No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during the procedure.
· Realignment of old collagen bundles.
The Cougar Derma Active Roller is an incredible way to naturally increase the levels of collagen and elastin in your skin. It works on stretch marks, wrinkles, scars and uneven, pitted skin. The titanium needles stimulate collagen release so you can help your skin renew itself and repair to a cosmetic level. The Cougar Derma Active Roller uniquely has interchangeable heads, making it easier and cheaper for you to treat both your face and body.
The Cougar Active Roller uses extremely fine titanium needles, which penetrate the skin just enough to stimulate collagen and elastin production. This leads to the thickening of the skin and smoothing of wrinkles and scars.
The resulting micro-channels that are opened in the skin due to the needle action also help in increasing the absorption of serums and topical creams used in one's daily beauty routine This leads to significant improvement in skin penetration and increased overall efficacy of skin care products. Cougar’s specially formulated products loaded with antioxidants, peptides and anti-ageing will ensure maximum results.
The professional Derma Active Roller by Cougar is the only one of its kind that has a removable head so you can change the needle size for the different benefits required or parts of the body which need the longer needles instead of having to purchase different size rollers which can become expensive.
Each Cougar Active Roller has 540 fine titanium needles and comes with a standard length needle size 0.3mm head which is good for home and professional use. The different size heads are available and are sold separately, they come in sizes 0.5mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm.
Please be aware we only reccomend that you use 0.30mm or 0.50mm for Home Use
0.75mm - 1.00mm - For Clinical use
1.50mm - 3.00mm - For Professional use